Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Ozone and That Crazy Little Thing Called Lyme


Hey Guys,

I just wanted to send a shout out and ask you guys to be praying for me and my little family over the next six weeks. Next week I will begin a treatment for the Lyme called Ozone. It may sound a bit crazy, but in essence they simple draw my blood out and treat it with ozone (which is similar to oxygen) and then pump my blood back in.

You may wonder why this is even important and that is a good question. The main reason that we have, after much prayer, decided to proceed with this treatment is that in most cases it can kill up to 80% of bacteria in your body. We feel this treatment will drastically help the antibiotics and other treatments in killing the Lyme.

The main caveats to this treatment are that it is time consuming, costly and may leave me feeling much worse than before. Again, you may ask, why? As the Lyme bacteria dies, it releases toxins into my body that may make me feel worse. I like to think of this as good pain…it means that I am healing.

We will be in Atlanta two days a week and will be staying with family there. We are so thankful that Jason’s bosses have been kind enough to allow Jason to take sick leave on those days, so we will not lose his income during those six weeks.

We ask you to pray that miraculously this treatment and healing will be painless. Also pray that all other sickness will stay away from our family (as we found out last week, my body simply can’t even handle a little sniffle). As always, please pray for healing of my body and our finances.

This was a bit short, but I just wanted to give you a quick update. If you would like to read more about Lyme check out this website: http://www.columbia-lyme.org/research/lymetbd_center.html

If you are interested in knowing more about Ozone treatment, check out this (keep in mind that I will be undergoing Whole Body Therapy, not the other versions described in this article): http://www.lymediseaseneogen.com/2013/07/01/ozone-therapy-lyme-disease/

Much love and many hugs,

Joy and family

No comments:

Post a Comment