Sunday, April 17, 2011

Palm Sunday Miracles

Hey and Happy Palm Sunday!
I'll keep it short and sweet today. Today is a day for miracles! Do you believe it? I believe it!
This morning, I listened to Jentezen Franklin share a sermon about the 4 Impossibilities of God. Get this:
1. God cannot lie!
So what he promises, He will do!
2. God cannot change!
He is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. Today and tomorrow He saves, heals, blesses, and brings miracles just like He has in past.
3. God cannot fail!
Unlike humans, God doesn't have a quit option...He never fails!
4. God cannot do nothing!
That means He will do something in your life. It may not look like what you thought, but He will never stand by and do nothing on your behalf!
During this season of the greatest miracle, Jesus' death and resurrection as payment for mine and your sins, I will stand and declare that God will do miracles! He will do miracles for you and I! Why you may ask?!? Because it is impossible for God to do nothing. Think about it! Just ask Him (and if I can help pray with you, just let me know)!

No comments:

Post a Comment