Monday, April 4, 2011

The Quit Option # 5

Hey friends,
I believe that this will be the last of The Quit Option blogs, unless God wants to keep it going. I know that there are things that are always trying to discourage us. There are prayers that don't seem to be answered. There are relationships that don't ever seem to be mended. There are problems that don't ever seem to be resolved. There are people you care about that don't seem to be changed. There are purposes that still seem to be hidden from our sight. There are things that will always be there to wound us. Here is the thing though, God wants us to live in victory, not defeat. Did you get it? This is so important!
For many years, I have missed this simple fact. I have lived in defeat. I have taken the quit option more times than I would like to admit. It is not a fun place to be at all. Slowly, God is awakening me to victory. His victory. The victory that can ONLY come through Him. He sends the Holy Spirit to help us gain that victory. In all honesty, there isn't much that I can do to get this victory. It is something that can only be given by the Lord. My part was to simply be willing to be awakened to His victory. Once I let go, God was able to bring victory. May He forever be glorified through me!
I share this tidbit of my life with you because God is showing me what mighty things He can do when we allow Him to give us victory. I wish and pray this for everyone I know. I want this awakening to happen in your life, so that the Lord my be glorified.
In the Quit Option blogs, I have shared the life stories of several people throughout history. The have done great things. However, here is the thing that I want you to take away today: We are not limited by what the Lord HAS done. He wants to do GREATER things through you and me...in this generation...on this day...in this hour. Will you partner with me in saying that you are His girl or guy? Just imagine what we can all do together when we allow God to make us fully awake. AWAKEN!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1Zq_oQTuq8&hd=1

No comments:

Post a Comment