Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Cupcakes, Miniature Sized

My sister and I decided that we needed to have some kind of Easter surprise for our family. So, as I was looking for ideas on the internet I came across a great idea at Bakerella's blog. Click here to see her ideas: http://bakerella.blogspot.com/

As much as I liked her cupcakes, they seemed a bit more involved then I wanted to get. The following pictures are of the miniature Easter cupcakes that my sister and I made. They are chocolate cake with cream cheese icing tinted green. We used green sugar sprinkles to make the icing look more like grass and then added SweeTarts: Chicks, Ducks and Bunnies. The little candies were the perfect size for our mini cupcakes.




Not only do these cupcakes look yummy, they were yummy! Let me put it this way, I made about 80 cupcakes yesterday and only about 10 are left. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment