Monday, March 30, 2009

Grand Finale Cake...Yahoo!!!

Today was my last Wilton class. I have enjoyed my teacher and my classmates and hate that I won't get to see them every week. However, I am thrilled that you get to see my grand finale cake. I am also sharing my classmates cakes so they can enjoy seeing their cakes as well.
My cake is a stacked chocolate cake with blue fondant. I got to use a few of the techniques that we learned in class. Overall, it was a fun cake to make and decorate.


Daisies!!! I love them so much! They remind me of the simplicity of spring.
Mrs. Eleanor's beautiful fondant rose cake. Don't the roses look real? She was generous enough to share a rose with everyone in the class. She is so sweet!

Aren't the colors beautiful? India, you did great by picking the lilies, they are beautiful!

Tiered cakes are hard to transport, but this one almost didn't make it to class. Glad it did, I love the beautiful buttercream roses. I wish mine looked that good.


A great group of ladies made these beautiful cakes. I am so glad that I got to enjoy them and learned how to decorate cakes. By the way, we missed you, Kelly! Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful job! My favorite is the finale cake...I love the desgin. I can tell you've learned a lot from this class. Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an amazing cake! I thought you did a fantastic job and i just love the colors! Huge fan of daises too!

    ReplyDelete