Friday, January 7, 2011

2010 in Review

Dear friends,
I am sorry to say that it has been far too long since the last time that I was even on my blog. I would love to start 2011 with high hopes that I will be more timely and consistant in my blogs. I will not do that though. What I will promise you though, is that I have several projects for 2011 and I would love to share them with you here. Before I post about my projects, I wanted to share some pictures from a few of my many baking projects of 2010. Enjoy!
Orange Dreamcicle Cake with White Chocolate Butterflies for my grandmother's birthday. Fun to make!
Gooooooo Dawgs!!! Nothing better than Chocolate cake with Chocolate icing in the shape of a football. Happy Georgia Dawg Birthday to Anna!
First ever attempt at a Jelly Roll. I mean when you get a jelly roll pan you better make a jelly roll, right? This was a complete failure!!! Had fun trying though :)
Tea time! Hmmm...where to begin? Delicious!!! I think that sums it up.
The BEST ever Peanut Butter Cookies (and easy too). Let me know if you want to try them!
The year in review would not be complete without Red Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese Icing. This is my grandmother with the cakes that I made. She gets the best job, icing (yummy)!
I look forward to sharing my projects (and adventures) with you soon. Happy 2011, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment