Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Young and Restless on Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day, dear friends!
What a fun day!!! A day to celebrate love. The love of family and friends and the love of God.
Recently I have been restless. Plain and simple...just restless. Content is not the word I would use to decribe myself at this moment. I have been wrestling with why I am restless and for what. I personally think there are many reasons for this restlessness, but as I was driving into work this morning I was thinking about God's great love for me and it hit me. At the very core of it all, I am restless for my God. I need more of Him. I need more of His face. I need more of His love. Why am I restless for Him? Simply because I love Him.
When you love someone, you want to be with them. You want to learn more about them. You can't wait to see their face. Shouldn't it be that way with the Lord too?
As you ponder the love of God, take a listen to this powerful song by Caleb Andrews. It is awesome! And have a great Valentine's Day! Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment