Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Encouragement

Happy Today!
I am so thrilled to be a warrior of the King of Kings!!! It is my joy and honor to be a part of His army. However, there are times (more than I would like) when I become discouraged and distracted from my mission. When I have these moments, I look to my King and those that He has placed in my life to encourage me. My King is my Rock! He keeps me strong!
Today I was discouraged. But, God wasn't going to leave me that way. I first received an encouraging text from a friend, just telling me that she was praying for me. Then, I checked my emails and there was more sweet encouragement that I needed. It was in the form of a newsletter that I get from Sheri Rose Shepard's ministry called His Princess. Check it out:
http://hisprincess.com/2011/08/i-will-be-your-rock/
May your heart be encouraged in the battle! Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment