Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Strawberry Breakfast

Today is a happy day!!!
Why, you may ask? Because I had a strawberry breakfast! I love strawberries so much that it doesn't matter what you put with them, it is gonna be delicious! You know what I mean?
Above is a picture of one of my favorite strawberry treats during this time of year when strawberries are in season and I can pick my own bucket full. I simply mix up a batch of bisquick pancakes (with a few of my secret additions to the batter). Then I top with fresh cut strawberries. Then there is nothing like a hugh dollop of fresh whipped whipping cream with just a bit of brown sugar added. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! My mouth is watering just thinking about it.
For a few more yummy things to do with strawberries, check out a strawberry post from a few years ago: http://thewonderfulworldofjoy.blogspot.com/2009_05_01_archive.html
Enjoy the yummy goodness of strawberries while the season lasts :)
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment