Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Super Girl

Hey guys,
If you are around me for very long, you will quickly find that I love to talk about Jesus and what He is doing in my life. So, buckle your seat belt, 'cause here I go again :)
So, the other week, I was surprised that this song kept coming to my mind. It is a song that I first heard when I watched the movie, "Princess Diaries". To be honest, I wasn't really sure why I kept thinking about this song, but I pulled it up on good old Youtube and listened to it again.
What surprised me was that this song may have been written about a girl searching for the love of a guy, but God wanted to speak that He is the one that we long for. Take a quick listen...


She sings that she is super girl, but who is going to save her. I can imagine that each one of us have felt that way, that we are super girl/guy and that the whole world (or at the very least, our world) is depending on us. But in the end, the world is more than we can handle and we cry out, who is going to save me? God is the answer! He is the only one who can save you and me. He is the only one who can hold us. There is no other way...He is it.
If you feel like you are holding the pieces of your world together and you just can't do it alone anymore, take the leap, into the arms of Jesus. He is always faithful! He will save you!
Be blessed, until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment