Saturday, March 5, 2011

Pulling Out Some of the Oldies but Goodies

Hey guys,
I was cleaning (again) and pulled out some of the cds that I listened to in highschool. It was fun jammin' to the likes of dcTalk and the old school Michael W. Smith. While taking a cruise back to highschool with these cds, I found one that wasn't that old from Jadon Lavik. If you haven't heard him yet, you should. His songs really speak to the heart and are easy listening songs.

One song in particular reminded me that grace is not something that can be earned. God's grace and love are a gift to you and me, there is nothing that I can do to earn it. "For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith- and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God." -Ephesians 2:8. To be honest with you, I am glad that I don't have to earn God's grace or love, it is His gift freely given.

While you ponder His greatness in giving us this gift, check out Jadon Lavik's song, "What If". Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment