Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Spring Has Sprung

Hey guys,
Doesn't spring just make you want to jump up and shout hallelujah? I love this beautiful season! There are so many beautiful things to see and hear. It is a happy season...a season that is joyful at every turn.
I may not be the best photographer, but I wanted to share some of the beautiful blooming flowers that I am so enjoying right now.
These happy little jonquils are popping up everywhere. Don't they make you smile?
These are so beautiful and elegant! The above picture and the one below are both hellebores, or better known as a Christmas Rose or Lenten Rose.
All these flowers herald the spring. They are crying out: Spring is coming...Spring is coming...Just you wait and see!!! Isn't that encouraging? I suppose, like many things in my life, these little flowers can encourage me in my walk with the Lord. There are times that I feel like the winter will never end and that God isn't hearing my prayers. The good news is that spring is coming...God is bringing blessings...I just need to hold on until the beautiful spring of my walk with Him.
Enjoy the heralding of spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment