Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Space Craft or Cupcakes???

Hello to you,
It is birthday time at my house...and you know what that means...CUPCAKES!!!
I tried using the batter from my aunt's white cake layers recipe...the results were space craft cupcakes :) 
With the next batch my friend Casey and I tried putting less batter in the cups and you can clearly see the results. Oh, and in case you are wondering, we put chocolate sprinkles in the batter to add that chocolate goodness to already delicious batter.
If you know my sister at all, you know that she LOVES the Georgia Bulldogs. That means, Georgia cupcakes. In the past I have made her football cakes and Georgia G cakes, but this time I needed to simplify. So these are her super special Red and Black cupcakes. 
They really ended up tasting soooo good and Anna loved her Red and Black cupcakes. Next time I'm gonna work on the cupcakes not looking like space crafts though :) Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment