Sunday, July 3, 2011

Frosty...not the snowman :)

Hey,
During the summer there is nothing better than a nice cool dessert. Our dessert of choice on those really hot days is homemade frosties. My family went to a friends house a few years ago and they served us these frosties. I knew the minute I tasted them, I had to have the recipe.
So, grab your icecream churn and give them a try...I promise you won't regret it :)

Homemade Frosty Recipe
1 can sweetened condensed milk
A half gallon of chocolate milk
1 Large Cool Whip (no substitutes)

Mix all ingredients together in a very large bowl. Pour the frosty mixture into your icecream churn. Churn for about 15 minutes or until the mixture reaches a frosty consistancy. (On really hot days, it takes our frosties almost an hour to get to the correct consistancy, so just keep an eye on it.)
Enjoy! Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment