Thursday, February 10, 2011

Valentine Cuteness!!!

Hey friends,
Valentine's Day is right around the corner and I recently had a valentine making party which was the perfect opportunity to make these cute Valentine sweets.
Hang with me, the cuteness is coming... These are a few of the ingredients that I used. Not pictured is the dark chocolate wafers and almond bark (white chocolate), these types of chocolate melt and coat the marshmallows much better than regular chocolate chips.

Put the mallows on the sticks and pull the mini muffin cup up to "dress" the marshmallow :)
Key to cuteness...sugar!!! Who would have guessed?!? The more colors the better!
Finished and dressed for cuteness!
Don't they just yell...eat me 'cause I am soooo cute?!?
These yummy pillows of cuteness were served up in a leftover Christmas box that I put some florist foam in and stuffed with tissue paper. The most beautiful treat at the party, don't you think?
I got the idea from this blog:
http://yardtofork.wordpress.com/2010/02/09/valentines-fun/
More Valentine yumminess to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment